- Frequently Asked Questions
- ICG GEL Filings
- Participating Chapters
- Participating Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- No Longer Participating Chapters and SIGs
- ICG GEL Resources
- How to participate in the ICG's GEL
- Sample GEL Inclusion Statement
- Sample Balance Sheet
- Sample Income/Expense Report
- Sample Form 990-N Receipt
- Checklist for Filing Annual GEL Reports
- Tracking and Reporting Finances with Quickbooks
- Verification of tax-exempt status
- Managing a Non-Profit Profile in GuideStar
- IRS GEL Resources
- Employer Identification Number (EIN) Application
- IRS Form 990-N (ePostcard): "Annual Electronic Filing Requirement for Small Exempt Organizations"
- 26 U.S.C. § 501(c): "Tax Exempt Organizations"
- IRS Publication 557: "Tax-Exempt Status for Your Organization."
- IRS Publication 4573: "Group Exemptions."
- Exempt Organizations Select Check App
Minnesota Society of Costumers
2015 GEL Documents
- Income/Expense Report (coming)
- Balance Sheet (coming)
- Officers (coming)
- Explanation of Income and Expenditures (coming)
- Form 990-N
2014 GEL Documents
2013 GEL Documents
2012 GEL Documents
2011 GEL Documents